
Summer recess is coming to an end and this means that I am going to start recording the songs for my first album soon. The hardest part, however, is to choose and pick a dozen or so from some 30 songs in total - I guess it'll be a trial and error thing which ones I will eventually choose, but I can safely say there's gonna be a nice mix of fast and slow tracks.
Recording also means getting new hardware for my nice little studio, as well as a good western guitar - I'm sick and tired of having six guitars and two basses lying around, all of them being average at the best. I just bought a great bass guitar, a Fender Jaguar - what an instrument! Tell me if you have a real good guitar you want to get rid of or if you want tu buy one of my quite good Ibanez 4-string or 5-string basses.
So long, MR
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen